Instructions: Answer each question by selecting Usually, Sometimes, or Rarely.
At the bottom of the assessment enter your e-mail address to see your score and have the results sent to your e-mail as well!
1. Those on the team have lively discussions and are open and honest when they are discussing important topics.
2. Teammates are not afraid to call attention to each other’s lack of performance or mediocre approach to work.
3. Everyone knows what each other is responsible for and how their efforts add to the overall results of the whole group.
4. Teammates are not afraid to apologize to each other.
5. Teammates are willing to make sacrifices of their time and resources for the good of the whole team.
6. Teammates are not too proud to admit they have made a mistake or are not capable of doing a particular task well.
7. Team members are enthusiastic and engaged.
8. After team meetings, all teammates are confident that everyone is on the same page and committed to the plan—even if there was not a consensus.
9. If the team loses, all members share in the disappointment.
10. During meetings, difficult subjects are not avoided and are brought forward for discussion.
11. Teammates are committed to one another and do all they can to not let down or disappoint the other teammates.
12. Teammates share their personal lives with each other and are unguarded.
13. Teammates always are clear on what the plan of action is and are committed to it.
14. Teammates are not afraid to challenge each other in order to get the best results.
15. Teammates point out the best in the other members of the team and are reluctant to take personal credit.
* Your E-Mail is SAFE with us, we DO NOT spam.